Yes, I realize we’re 11 days into June, but let’s not confuse the issue.
During the month of May, a lot of us on here including myself took a pledge to ignore the scale. I ate cleanly and mindfully, and I worked out faithfully (which for me means full-body heavy lifting 3-4x per week).
Here are my results:
The first picture was technically taken in mid-April, so this is actually about 6 weeks’ worth of good nutrition and strength training. No cardio or calorie-counting.
There is no difference in weight between the two.
3:48:06 @ 6/11/2013
- cocomcduck reblogged this from ashesofheroes
- veggieready likes this
- soarra likes this
- journey2sculpted likes this
- sunshinemama3 likes this
- ashesofheroes reblogged this from the-courage-2-grow and added:
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- riruns likes this
- the-courage-2-grow reblogged this from ashesofheroes and added:
- the-courage-2-grow said: Wooooooooooo!!!! You are da bomb! Yes I said that!
- friedtofit likes this
- voluptuousvanity said: Lookin amazing!
- voluptuousvanity reblogged this from ashesofheroes
- voluptuousvanity likes this
- leenafit likes this
- zydecolady likes this
- travel-by-telephone said: Awesome job, toots!
- travel-by-telephone likes this
- fromlazytolively said: This is incredible!!!
- barenakedlife said: Damn girl! Get it!
- fromlazytolively likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- emigetsfit said: AWESOME progress! :)
- emigetsfit likes this
- inspiredfitness21 likes this